We are involved in the legislative process , attempting to provide recognition, support, protection and compensation for those who serve our country and for their families and loved ones.
Chapter One activities have included the following:
- Participation in the Vermont Governor's Veterans Advisory Council.
- Emergency assistance to veterans and families whose needs are brought to our attention.
- Donations to other veterans groups projects to benefit or honor veterans.
- Support for and participation in programs designed to help the public understand the Vietnam War.
- Taking part in funerals, memorial services and other tributes to veterans.
- Support for creation of Vietnam veteran license plates and driver's licenses designating the holder to be a veteran.